ADMIN: Communicating on Mail List

Communicating using only text to convey meaning is difficult. There are Guidelines developed over time that, when followed, create a much smoother mail list experience. Always take a deep breath and have a coffee or whatever before replying. Often what is first interpreted as not what the sender really meant.

I used to routinely post reminders taken from the Guidelines. I am rebooting that practice. Here is one:

13) "Flame wars" and bashing of other people’s opinions, cars, etc are NOT permitted. The mail list is intended to be productive and informative. An animated discussion is fine, but remember, insults can hurt feelings.

The full Guidelines are always online.
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html

Thanks for your cooperation.

Gary H.