Re: Pertronix Equivalent

 I gotta get in my 2 cents worth.  I have been using a pertronix in my
Chrysler Hemi since I built it. 6 years ago with absolutly no
trouble.  Pertronix would not be in business all this time if there
were so many problems with them. No offense intended but many times
there is a problem is due to somethinfg wrong beyond manufactuers
control. (operator error) I admit after hearing all the negative about
pertronix, I carry a complete single point dist in the trunk.
 I don't "go with the flow " very well That is why my ultimate engine
in my 64 Dodge project will be a 413. I have my reasons.  Also why I
will not use a electronic Mopar dist and box  or any other aftermarket
dist.  I will be temporarily be useing a 440  with some shade tree
performance mods.  I'm not even going to use headers!!  I will use the
Pertronics stage iii .conversion in my stock (looking) dist.  It has
features that I am looking forward to useing.  ( and I will have a
points dist  as a backup.).....................MO)