Re: Saturday

good score  on the 18 spline tranny

--- On Sat, 7/30/11, Dodger7998@xxxxxxx <Dodger7998@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Dodger7998@xxxxxxx <Dodger7998@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Saturday
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011, 9:12 PM

Went to a local auction today, met Rich K. there, it was a rare auction, there were 40 some cars that were auctioned , and many pallets of parts., it was about half Mopar, and the other half Cadilacs, biggest share of them were late 40s to early 50s,,,,about a dozen of them were convertibles,,, was one rather rare Chrysler there, it was a 66 Newport, 4 door, with a 440 and 3 on the tree,,,,,,, had no frills, no power windows, brakes or steering, no A/C,,,, radio was the only option that I could see,,,,,
    I did manage to score a 18 spline a833 for $400, it is for a friend of mines 65 AWB coronet that is a works in progress, also got a cushman truckster to chase parts around my place,,,,,