Re: 1962 to 1963 B sway bars?

Gary, you got me on the 62 K memeber, I really thought all the 62-65's were
the same but apparnetly the 62 is different. What that difference is I don't
know. Maybe Stan can take a couple of pics to show what exactly the
differences are. I have the Firm Feel front and rear sway bars on my 64 SF.
Can provide some pics if you want to see my installation. Nico

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 01:58:33 +0000, 62to65mopar wrote

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/general_disclaimer.html.