"Golden Anniversary" [ was Re: Welcome New Member - 1964 Dodge 440]

"Golden Anniversary" [ was Re: Welcome New Member - 1964 Dodge 440]

Ray is right that 1964 Dodges represented 50 years of Dodge production; thus the "Golden Anniversary" marketing blitz Dodge did that year. Anecdotally I guess gold color Dodges would specially apply, but I don't remember any
unique 50th commemorative 1964 Dodge models with  "Golden Anniversary Model" script; i.e., all 1964 Dodges were technically "Golden Anniversary" models.

Thanks,
Gary H.