To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:03 AM
Subject: T-bar install refresher course

I am gonna replace the t-bars in the 62 dart before I drop the new 440
in there. Reason is, i believe they might be the original slant 6
bars. The guy that installed the V8 K member might have just stuck the
old slant 6 bars back in. They look pretty skinny, and they have a red
hash mark on them.
  I have a larger pair from a 64 Polara, but they have just been
lying on the shelf for years. I cant remeber what the rules are about
installing T-bars ( right/left, front/back)
 Thanky
 Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon