From: Jacob Fox <imfast101@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Paint imperfections
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 12:25 PM

I'm guessing you're talking about that GLARE? After reading it seems pretty awesome, do I just apply by hand?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 27, 2011, at 4:04 AM, D J <djohn14296@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

By far the best car polish I have ever used, bar none. If you follow the directions on the bottle to the letter, I promise you you will be impressed. I should also stipulate that I have never used on older paint, but believe that it will work just as well. I put it on my 04 Ram, 4 1/2 hrs, following directions. And to this day, re-wax it with Glare once a year and I still have people who do not believe that it is not a new truck. Expensive, but worth ever penny you spend on it.

DJ