Re: Facebook

Yea that's a good idea, it'll get people looking, maybe from seeing it there they'll look at the site etc.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 26, 2011, at 12:48 PM, "Donnie Schanz Jr" <dcs426@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree with Dodger. You can set-up a 62-65 account and if we want to join, we can. If we choose not to, then so be it. Dont make it part of the sight or mailing list. We have done just fine for years and with the new Google, its even way better. I belong to 3 other forums and only 1 has a Facebook tied to it. It is the least used Facebook account in history. It just doesnt appeal to anyone when we can get the same thing accomplished here.

Thanks
Donnie
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 1:38 PM
Subject: Re: Facebook

I think that a group of mopar enthusiasts place on facebook would be just fine, but do not think that it should be directly correlated with the 62-65 mopars site.   Gary has already put himself on the line with the existing site, and should not be subjected to additional reliability or liability in any way,,  So as far as I am concerned, if some one wants to set up a place, go for it,,,, but do not suggest that it is part of the 62-65 site