Re: Hub caps

I'm re-posting the reply here as the "subject" line is more accurate.

Thanks Bob. Hum...what I was recalling is that original 1960? - 1967 B-body wheels and Dodge truck wheels through 1971 had a larger diameter raised area where the dog dish pops on. 1968 and up dog dish caps are not as wide a diameter.

Thanks,
Gary H.