From: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:47 AM
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse
Subject: Re: Kickdown linkage

OK, that makes sense.  I'm going to have to do a little tinkering with
the linkage on the Holley to make everything work.  Plus I've got a
spacer under the carb so that throws off the throttle cable routing.
My old setup had the throttle cable clamped about 2" - 3" higher which
worked well.

Thanks, Paul