Re: Happy Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day.  Was in Des Moines visiting my daughter for the
weekend.  Saw a very nice Red  64 Sport Fury at a Kum n Go store just
on the edge of the city.  Think it had Missouri plates on it.  Wonder
if it was anyone from the list ?  They were just leaving to help a
stranded friend so didn't get to talk to them much.  Sounded real nice
when they left though.

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 2:41 PM, MO <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Right back at ya Dave!  Yesterday my Son was home and we went to the
> service station. They were putting new exhaust on a nice driver  57
> chebby 2 dr hdtp.As I know all the cars around this area, I asked who
> had just gotten it.  It belongs to a guy that I have known for some
> time. He likes cars, but never had  a collectable or street car. Where
> did he get it?? his two son's ( one of which was a classmae of my son)
> gave it to him for Fathers day!!!!!.  Of course I had to rub that into
> my son LOL He said every son in the area were going to hate those two
>
> On Jun 19, 7:22 am, Dave64 <lt7d...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hey guys - Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.  Have a great day.
>>
>> Dave
>> '64 Belvedere 2DHT
>> 318 Poly, Push Button Auto
>> Originally Florida A/C Car