Emailing: 2008 Hemi Reunion Reduced

Folks,

Here are all the pictures from the 2008 Hemi Reunion, reduced size.  The whole ball of was.  Not all '62 to '65 cars, but many are.  Remember, the theme of this show was the 1968 Hemi Darts and Barracudas.  I think everyone will enjoy all the pics anyway.  Let's see if this works.

You will probably have to click on "Attach:" in the header of this memo to open it up.  There are a lot of pictures in this folder but I have other folders with three times as many cars in them.

Someone please let me know if this works.

Chick