Re: Late to the party pics

love them C bodies sharp car!!

--- On Sun, 6/5/11, Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Cory Rempel <cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Late to the party pics
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 5, 2011, 7:56 PM

From: cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: cory_383@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW:
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 18:54:55 -0500

Here's my 65 Polara. I don't see a lot of these on this site. Or anywhere else for that matter. How you see it is pretty much how I got it 4 yrs ago. Not bad for $700 if you ask me. You can't really see it too well but the interior is all original, except the front seat, which was recovered a couple years ago. Had a 318 poly, now has a 440. The rims are off an 80's 5th Ave. I think it's an awesome work in progress and a testament to the quality and style of a bygone era.