Re: Welcome New Member - 1962 W-300 Power Wagon & 1965 D-200

Re: Welcome New Member - 1962 W-300 Power Wagon & 1965 D-200

Dave,
Thank you for the welcome. As I get familier with the group and where I can post pics I will post the same pics I have on my FB. I am also on the Mopar Mailing List so I feel I have the best resourses availible. I have been through the roster and it seems I may be one of the only Mopar truck guy.

Loring Days
Mrcarhopp2001@xxxxxxxxx

Carhopp.net

Catering to Enthusiasts of Fine Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles
As well as any other Special Interest Transportation World-Wide

Pro-Stock Automotive
Everything From Street to Strip

X-FACTORLURES.COM

Results...Enough Said