1964 Polara Dash Pad removal

Thanks Gary,
I will remove the glove box and hopefully get a good look  inside.
David

In a message dated 4/6/2011 8:49:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  not on a '64 but on a '63. Once you look behind the dash and find out
the type  of connector holding the pad on you'll understand how it is held
on and then  remove the fasteners. Just go slowly and don't force it. Squirt
a little lube  on the fastener before you start to remove it. I think if
you remove the glove  box you'll see behind the dash better.

Thanks,
Gary H.