RE: ignition and alternator wireing HELP!

RE: ignition and alternator wireing HELP!

Steve is reffering to an electronic voltage reg not the ign itself. I
don't think there is any difference in hook-up from the standard. The
difference is the internals and how it operates.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-kinsley64polara.html

----