To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:44 PM
Subject: Re: shop crane- engine hoist.

Steve,

I bought the 2 ton folding crane there back in Oct. Same deal - used a coupon they sent me in their mailer for a better price than the current advertised sale price. It seemed like a better deal than the 1 ton for the price I got at the time. Plus, you never know - what if I had to pull the mighty Cummins some day? Before I separated them, I moved my 361 with tranny around no problem - although the casters leave a lot to be desired as far as turning ability under load. I may upgrade those some time. It sure is handy to have, though.

Dave