RE: 426 air cleaner

Dittoes on Donnie and Gary, and welcome, John!This is of course the 426 "Street Wedge" air cleaner and can indeed be very hard to find.You will see them on eBay  from time to time, way down in cost from what we paid a few years ago.These are fully closed...no breather openings anywhere.That said, you can also find very similar relief and dimension air cleaners with breathers on 64-65 Chryslers andImperials, for next to nothing at swap meets and junk yards. You can do some minor metal modificationto close the opening and have the whole thing re-plated. Only your fellow street wedgers will notice!Not a bad option as you often have to have the originals re-plated anyway.Best of luck with your new ride!Donny, 64 Belvedere SW...just dropped the motor in last week!