Re: Pics from Mopars of Las Vegas annual poker run.

Re: Pics from Mopars of Las Vegas annual poker run.

Second that.

Nice photos, especially of the caravan shot. It's fun to be in a pack of old Mopars like that cruising down the highway and watch for reaction from drivers as they eyes gaze on the old iron.

I don't think the 1963 Dodge is unloved or especially rare (maybe the '62 Dodge "B" earns that unjustified classification more often) but it is a matter of numbers. Just fewer 1963s left than later years' models.

Thanks,
Gary H.