Re: 440 Spark Plugs "Dead"

It did back fire but sure can't be timing.  I did not pull the distributor after
the last trip to the track.  Visually, the vacuum advance looks like it's right
and bumping the car to TDC and checking the "points" location says that is
good.

Plugs were dry as a bone when we checked them since we were concerned it
flooded.  Electrodes were about the same color (in fading sun light) as when
they came out of the box.  The car has no choke.

Akron Don Gallimore