Re: new gizmo (wasSV: Max Wedge start up)

Good old Australian know how........lol

----- Original Message ----- From: "Knud-Erik Holm" <kebh@xxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 5:06 PM
Subject: new gizmo (wasSV: Max Wedge start up)

For our daily drivers,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9XAC-BvUyo

Knud erik ´62 sf

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Butch Edison [mailto:waedison@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 24. august 2010 01:25
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Emne: RE: Max Wedge start up

That was a really short clip so it would load to the website. I have about
30 minutes total. The camera was a little RCA cheapie so the sound is not
the best. I can't wait to start it up in my car! He is a unique guy, that's
for sure. We've become good friends through this project. /Butch/Ferndale,
WA