Re: SV: sport fury denmark

There are many Mopar fanatics this side of the ocean who don't understand building a 1962 Plymouth either! Heh heh, even the October 2010 Mopar Muscle magazine writes "the '64 Plymouth was a huge improvement, styling wise, over the much derided (and hated by the dealers) '62." Historically the dealers were upset, sure: they only wanted to sell cars and the '62s were downsized by mistake by bad Chrysler management. I bet even if the '62 Plymouth looked a lot like a 1964 in 1962 the dealers would have complained loudly because the car was smaller than the rival Fords and Chevy models, thus less salable. The 1964 Plymouth is a great looking ride, I agree, but the '62 Plymouth has all the quirky characteristics of the '64 (e.g., push button transmissions) and the same Mopar drive trains. And the '62s weigh less and handle good when set up right. Go fast. :)

Good luck with your operation!

Thanks,
Gary H.