From: <chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:39 PM
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: old mopars drying up?

Yeah, I've noticed that as well. Especially the last two years or so.
I used to find stuff on a pretty regular basis(I'm in NJ), but the finds have dropped dramatically. I think we lost quite a few rebuildables when the scrap prices shot up two years ago. Here it was over $16/100lbs. I picked up an '87 Ramcharger, tok off the bumpers, radiator, A/C compressor and evaporator, wheels and a bunch of other stuff and still got nearly $500 for scrap. One of the local junkyards closed to daily business and started clearing out the old stuff and anything heavily picked over. They made 35k in a month. Seems all I can find now are really nice, expensive cars or completely trashed projects not worth resurrecting.

Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neal" <neal.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxx>