Re: Rebuilt 383 ac unit with unused dryer on ebay.

Re: Rebuilt 383 ac unit with unused dryer on ebay.

I'd buy that for my '65 if it would work.  However, another E-Bayer is selling an NOS unit he claims is for 69-71.

Does anyone know if Nick's is a good interchange for a '65 383 B-Body?

Akron Don Gallimore