Re: dash pad

I have the salesman's book (Plymouth Data Book) on the '65 Plymouths. FWIW, they show the padded dash for all A, B and C-Bodies as optional, even the top of the line vehicles like a Sports Fury and a Satellite.

 Akron Don

Tom Duross wrote:
It was an option on the '65 Belv2 Don, not standard.
I'm not even sure it was standard on a Satellite either but probably was standard.
Bill would know fer sure.
Tom

Welcome Cory!

Yes a Canadian 880 is a C body. The question I guess is: was the dash pad standard equipment on a 1965 Canadian Dodge 880?
I don't know, but if you find a Canadian dealer's brochure for 1965 880s that should be listed.

Also, Bill Watson wrote a book called "Car & Parts Catalogue of Canadian Car I.D. Numbers" that is linked from the top of the books in the swap meet page. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2010.html It is in the top box of "I recommend" graphic, but the book is currently unavailable (out of print or being reprinted I assume).
Thanks,
Gary H.

----

----