RE: Headers and....... Well, just headers this time around

RE: Headers and....... Well, just headers this time around

Steven, I looked at Schumacher website and I now understand what a tri-y header looks like. It's not a full length header. Does TTi make that 3" exhaust go to the header flange, or do you have to get a custom pipe to mount to the tri-y shortened length? As the header isn't full length?  John Wask....