RE: Lubricating windows

Yeah, definitely want to do that if you have to remove the door panel. If the window is binding in the window

channel and its not torn or otherwise distorted, you can also spray some silicone in the channel. Sometimes that

will do the trick.

In any event, if you do remove the door panel, also clean

and re-grease the door latch and lock mechanism with that white grease ( as always happens, one thing leads

to another!!!).

Donny, 64 Belvedere