-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Watters With the help of Jim at Racer Brown, I at least know it is a Melling Cam. Anyone have an old Melling book with the Cam Spec's?

Tom Watters wrote:
Other than the stampings on the end SPD14 and J127, the only other markings on the Cam are casting marks.

Inside the rear journal 13 on one side, 16 on the other.

Inside the distributor Gear Ring, V64 on one side, 15 on the other.

The 6's might be 8's they are a little difficult to be sure they are 6's.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--Tom

----