Happy New Year to you all (One More Time)

Happy New Year to you all (One More Time)

I hope no one minds but I am going to re-post this for everyone that missed
it the first time.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.Com/welcome.HTML  Use this site not the
broken one in the note

Herb

62 to 65 Members,

I also would like to wish every one on the 62 to 65 MoPar board a Happy &
Prosperous New Year to you and yours!!

Also I would like to extend an especially Warm & Happy New Year to our
Unsung Hero and his family, the person that makes this board all possible
behind the scenes, with selfless dedication to provide a resource filled
service Free, for us to enjoy.  Gary Hamel here is a special and warm Thanks
& my hat is off to You!!

Additionally we should all remember that this service Gary provides for us
is not really free their are expenses or fees that are incurred by him not
to mention his time & dedication keeping it up & running.  I challenge every
one on here to go to the web page,  http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar
Com/welcome.HTML  scroll down to the Petty Barracuda race car, look to the
left at the yellow lettering and Donate $$ what ever you feel this site has
given you in return, anything will help!  BTW I just did!

Just to clarify, I have never had the pleasure of meeting Gary nor is he
until I guess now, aware of this note.  This is just my $0.02 worth!  I can
just say that I can relate because I have been involved in a couple
historical society's and know it is all unpaid volunteer work with out of
pocket un-reimbursed expenses.

  Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly