Re: MY LIFT IS UP!!! WOOHOO!!!

the rams in my lift are not floaters  the are fastened too the base of the uprights ,,,the cables on my lift you tension from the top i counted the treads and when they seemed to be even i had too tighten them alot more too get them tighter ,never let dirt,nuts ,bolts or anything else  build up under the lift legs as it will make it set down uneven then it is hard too get them too work even again ,,,,you will never be able to go without one again ,,,,  good luck and happy wrench turning  doug