To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 1:12 PM
Subject: RE: Vintage Engines: Mopar Polyspheres

Thanks. I'd buy it if I could find it but I guess it's old so I just
printed it out. It comes out real small and you don't get all the
pictures but the text is all there. It'll work for me.
spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I don't know when that article was in their print version and their Web
site is not helpful about IDing that.

Maybe 0805sr_vintage_engines in the address means 8-2005?

Thanks,
Gary H.