From: chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:04 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Snowstorm damage to my '64(update)

No homeowner here(I wish). I live in a rental unit in a small-town ghetto.
And rental insurance wouldn't have covered it, according to my insurance
friend.
I really got off fairly cheap. The garage was $311 and up for almost two
years. The deductable would probably have cost more than buying another.
The windshield is about $200 or so new, but I happen to have a spare or two.
I'm also fortunate enough to have a close friend who does auto glass and
loves old mopars. He'll do the install for a six-pack and a Whopper.