RE: Beginners question sorry

All this talk about poly motors has me regretting putting a 383 in my 65 Coronet 2 dr post.
I still have the poly motor that I took out and have promised the cam to Gary P.
If anyone wants something else, let me know.
It has sat for over 2 years with no cover on it so I don't know what the pistons or cylinder walls look at.
It ran very good when I removed it.

Later
Bill