Re: Car Covers

I have not used or seen the "Touchless Car Cover" but it looks interesting in the promos. Kind of on the pricey side unless it lasts a looooong time.

On the "News / Awards" link there are links to mentions of the product. Of course, I assume they would only link to promos & favorable reviews, so keep that in mind.
(BTW, also a free shipping code: "Put CCM in the promo box online, or mention Car Collector when you call for free shipping.") http://www.touchlesscarcover.com/

There's even a Web site called Car Cover Reviews http://www.carcoverreviews.or/index.php -- but how impartial they are, who knows.

http://www.that-covers-it.com/car-covers.html seems like an interesting comparison Web site with lots of information about car covers as well as tarps and canopies.

Thanks,