Re: rocker arms

I'm running the Racer Brown rockers, shafts and springs on a .560 lift
cam, (theirs), with stock pushrods and have not had a problem in 3 years
now. Price is comperable to any out there.

Bill C.
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 06:32:57 -0800 (PST), "greg solecki"
<gsolecki@xxxxxxxxx> said:

> Hi,On the subject of rockers what are some good rockers at a decent price
> some of you are using on big blocks?
>
>     Greg
> >

> ----
> directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
> negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
> recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
> protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

  William Cole
  wedge64@xxxxxxxxxxx

                          or over the web