To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:10 PM
Subject: Oil pan

Hi everyone,
Brand new to this mail list. I am in the process of rebuilding a 65 Coronet 500 Hardtop. The car is a california car with its original paint and I am taking it apart to rebuild it, repaint etc. The direction will be driver quality as it is not numbers correct. The car has a 68 HP 440 with 727 trans. My question is this: it still has the GTX (where I believe the motor originally came from) oil pan and it rubs on the steering arm. The K member has been shaved as well. Where can i find an oil pan that is made for this swap? I have looked at various sites but am confused as to where one can be bought. Any help would be much appreciated.
cheers
Steve Derby
Smithers BC
Canada