65 Convertible top assembly

Joe Machado here in Palm Desert, Ca. I just returned from the race in Talladega, Alabama. I was also in Tallahassee, Fl and picked up a 65 Fury convertible top assembly and I checked the interchange manuals and they are not listed as to what other cars they interchange with. I would sell it as a whole or parts. spicemanii@xxxxxxx and will give you my cell when I answer your email. joe machado

----