RE: hood alignment on '64 Sport Fury

Doug: adjusting the rubber stops at each corner with a

large phillips is the quick fix. Then there is the adjustment of the hood catch. But you have probably already done  these things. The real problem can be your hood hinges if they are worn. Getting them rebuilt (by SMS,

for example) may be an expense and hassle but you'll

then be starting out with a new, tight swing and the

side to side, fore and aft, and up and down adjustments

go alot easier. Hope that helps a little.

Donny, 64 Belvedere