To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 12:09 AM
Subject: Re: Air inlet.

OK !! I wondered what that flap was for.by the right door hinges. What does the flap on the firewall do? I thought maybe there were acess panel or take out the heater to gain access to the air plenum. Anyone have ideas on getting the dirt and leaves out? Looks like a breeding ground for rust.........................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Gallimore" <dongallimore@xxxxxxx>