
RE: 64-65 4dr. Sedan Doors
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: 64-65 4dr. Sedan Doors
- From: Dean Miller <plypkup41@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 17:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
Dave,you probably wouldn't want to sell the Savoy doors would you?That way I wouldn't have to cut and splice a pair of frames.
Dean Miller
--- On Sun, 10/4/09, dwalters@xxxxxxxxxxxx <dwalters@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> From: dwalters@xxxxxxxxxxxx <dwalters@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: 64-65 4dr. Sedan Doors
> To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 6:05 PM
>
>
> Dean Miller wrote:
> >
> > Anyone have a set of 4dr. sedan doors?I need the
> window frames so I can
> > make a pair for my 2dr. sedan.
> > Dean Miller
> >
> >
> >
>
> I have the doors, but they're too nice to cut up. I have a
> pair of 64-65
> Savoy Post doors but I won't cut the frames off of those
> either.
>
> I do have the transmission that I will let go for $150. You
> need to pick
> it up here though.
>
>
> Dave Walters
> Aurora, Co.
>
>
> ----
> Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one
> person -- directly to that person. I.e., send
> parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other
> personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the
> Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your
> privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
> content signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
>
> '62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
> http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.
> --^----------------------------------------------------------------
> This email was sent to: plypkup41@xxxxxxxxx
>
> http://topica.com/u/?bUrDWg.bQIQdm.cGx5cGt1
> Or send an email to: 1962to1965mopars-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> For Topica's complete suite of email marketing solutions
> visit:
> ?p=TEXFOOTER
> --^----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network