West Point 'Last Fling' show

went to the West Point, Nebraska show yesterday.. great day, great
cars.. but as far as I could tell, my car and an pink Imperial were the
only Mopars between 1962-1965.. (there were several late 60s RRs that
were nice)

when I entered I asked what class I should be in? and they told me,
given the condition of my car... "unfinished", which turned out fine..
the 1960-1962 stock class was mostly populated with Impalas that looked
to a bit beyond "stock" (IMO) and won by.. 3rd Impala, 2nd Galaxie, 1st
Impala..

I felt pretty damn good taking third in "60 and newer Unfinished" losing
to a Camaro, and Chevelle, but beating 2 Camaros and a Caprice

I took a few pics here..

http://www.timelesstransport.com/last-fling-til-spring-west-point/?file=westpoint09%2F

----