From: Schuyler Wrobel [mailto:sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 8:06 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Converted 4-door

I haven't been to the Mosher site for awhile but as I recall they have a
history of pictures of the projects they work on. and you can see how they
cut the sections out, and weld them together etc.. alot of stuff they farm
out too.

  I've also seen some pics of a 62 wagon done this way, 4 door to 2 door, it
was sort of a mint green 62 wagon with a Hemi in it. I saw it at Spring
Fling both as a 4 door wagon and a 2 door wag with some pics on how he did
it. very cool.

Neal, who's been in this group did this conversion also, I think.?
haven't heard from him in a while... must be out there, in the northwestern
forest searching for those long lost Mopars (o;

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
  <http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>
FYI - I Do the Decal designs for the Poly head 318 and more! email me with
your needs -
  <sky62@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Sep 17, 2009, at 4:32 AM, Doug Daniel wrote:

> i am with you !!!  i looked at them over and over i am not from
> Colorado so i must have bad eyes ,,,,maybe it is the altitude ????
> but it looks like a 2 door start too finish

----
topic.  Thanks!

----