Re: paint color

Does anyone know the factory color of these parts? !964 Dodge. Maybe some were natural metal color? Thanks for any input.........................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "MO ( Steve Mick)" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2009 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: paint color

Thank you Bill.Valuable information and links you posted.,. More questions : was the K member painted black or just natural metal color? Were the outside of the inner fenders ( front wheelwells) also painted body color or black? Now the hard one-- what color was the factory upper A frames and lower control arms, spindle, lower ball joint arm and strut rod? I AN A HAPPY GUY! all things came together today and I got my front sub frame , firewall, inner fenders and K frame sandblasted and epoxy primed. WOW what a befor and after contrast......................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Watson" <wwatson6@xxxxxxx>