----- Original Message ----- From: <62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 9:50 PM

I have question.. could probably look this up, but you guys would know.

I assume 3rd gear in not overdrive?

was explaining to a guy I used to work with that old cars are not the
devil's spawn.. (because of fuel consumption)

My car is completely stock, 361 2bbl.. it's curb weight is about the
same as a Honda Accord EX, my in-town mpg is slightly better then the
Accord (i checked using a GPS, didn't trust the odometer) but Highway
MPG is worst... I assume because no overdrive?

in either case my MPG is competitive with "full size" built today

----

----