master cylinder bore size

I am replacing the single pot master in my '65 300L with a dual for drum brakes. Is bigger better as far as bore size? What about power vs. manual? Should I swap to a newer style aluminum or stick with the iron 4 bolt?

Thanks you guys have always been a fountain of knowledge,

Chris in Alabama

Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/BLSrjpYSwrDvvzbmGt9orQsMbNPmJM4DdbdAWRgRKLcljyrejoHQzMzETWQ/