Gary H. Comments

Gary H.,
Agree your comments and as your say allot of work went into getting "our" vintage cars excluded. This cannot be off topic because our 62-65's fall in this class.
As you know I am from Mississippi. Our Lt. Governor, Phil Bryant, is a big time classic car collector and lover. He has a 55 Chevy Nomad wagon (top model line) that is one of the best I have ever seen. Original not custom. One that stands out at a car show ....when you walk by.....in your mind it is "Best of Show" regardless of the manufacturer.
I attended 2 meetings when this issue first appeared, both hosted by big time classic car organizations in MS. Phil Bryant attended both meetings, as one of us,  to stop this craziness. I can now see, if were not for politicos such as him, the constant input by car organizations, i.e. 62-65 web site,  and owners like us, it could have been much worse.
The scary part is.....we are not out of the woods yet.
I know I am guilty of E mail spamming all Mississippi Legislators and a few others in Washington, DC
Ollie

----