part needed

Not sure of the proper name but I am looking for the stainless or metal
vertical edge piece for my passenger window on my 64 2 dr hardtop.
Looking for something in good condition without scratches or gouges like
my current one NOW has.

After replacing the old window whiskers with a new set and as I was
rolling the window up I heard this terrible scratching sound. Lo and
behold there was a large metal burr hiding in the whisker that gouged
the H*** out of it for about 2 inches on the bottom outside.

I plan on trying my hand at sanding it down but if that does not work i
will need a better one.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wayne Huseby
64 polara 500 2dr ht