RE: Front Ends Ollie's Ramblings

Rolik called back yesterday and said he's collected everything I need,
just needs to get it in the mail.
I've now purchased all the parts.. so whatever the problem, I'm ready :)

I'm going to AF service center tomorrow.. I'll let ya know what they
say...

But I was wondering how to diagnose what parts are bad, without putting
the car on a lift?

What symptoms should tell if need new ball joints, inner tie rods, outer
tie rods, all of the above?