PS Plate adj

My experience....
When i first got MS Cruiser on the road the PS was very sensitive. Eye ball pressure on the steering wheel and you were turning. Called my Mopar buddy in OK and he told me to do this procedure:
1.Jack the front end up till the wheels are just off the ground.
2. Turn the wheels right/left a bit and see if they stop and stay there. Mine continued to turn.
3. Loosened up the bolts (two) and pushed the plate all the way toward the firewall. (Its not much movement)
4. The steering would turn the wheels but movement stopped when u stopped turning the steering wheel.
It has done great since.
Ollie

----