RE: Spark plug question

I suppose I could use indexing washers too but I'd rather be sure the
clearance is adequate. I think I will index this next batch of plugs. I
have been noticing the sides of some plugs showing more color which
isdue to the position of the electrode. It will burn more consistent if
they are indexed apparently.